Seven is believed to be a ‘lucky’, ‘perfect’, & ’spiritual’ number in many cultures. It’s a Positive thing…so, I’m-a-gonna-use it!
These 7 people are helpers for us and our world. I find it interesting that most of them came from a troubled background, and somehow found a way to turn their problems into positive ideas & actions, with tools for us to use…they’re regular people, whose souls have dragged them through their own personal hell, to get to the other side…a place where they can help us all…and they do!
1. His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama: www.dalailama.com & www.tibet.com…”World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not the absence of violence. Peace is the manifestation of human compassion.” Every cell in his body represents Peace…a human example of Integrity & Ethics…with a sense of humor!
2. Marianne Williamson: www.marianne.com…”We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?…We are all meant to shine, as children do.” She shares with us the knowledge that we can create our own miracles. She loves us…
3. Eckhart Tolle: www.eckharttolle.com…”The world can only change from within.” His books, “The Power of Now”, & “A New Earth”, teaches us that our lives are happening in the present moment, and that dragging our ‘old stories’ around with us, as part of our identity, is a negative, jumbo waste of valuable energy.
4. Esther & Jerry Hicks: www.abraham-hicks.com…”Anything that you can imagine is Yours to Be or Do or Have.”…”You are a creator; you create with your every thought.” These three, with Abraham, are the originators for bringing ‘The Law of Attraction’ to us…what we think=what we feel=vibrations we emit=what we attract…simply put. Great stuff!
5. Elizabeth Lesser: www.eomega.org…”…Spirituality is our intuition…There’s this instinct inside of each and everyone of us that there’s more to life than meets the eye.” As the co-founder & Sr. advisor of the Omega Institute, her book “Broken Open…” speaks to us about we can ‘get up & go on with our lives…”
6. Louise L. Hay: www.hayhouse.com & www.louise hay.com…”This moment is your reality…Love and accept yourself right now.” Hay House Publishing is a giant nurturing umbrella, which offers us a variety of tools to show us how to use our minds. Why? To be wiser, happier, better & love our lives…Crazy Positive!
7. Dr. Wayne Dyer: www.drwaynedyer.com…”Practice trusting your own inner nature.” In 1976, his first book, “Your Erroneous Zones”, “…[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses”. Thirty books later, he did us a huge favor by summarizing the 2500 year old “Tao Te Ching” (The Way) for us with, “Change your Thoughts, Change your Life”…& get this: he spent one year living the messages of the Tao, all 81 verses…Thanks man!
What is Spirituality? It’s the other thing, the other stuff not of the 5 senses that we use in the material world. Call it whatever you want, but it’s something personal for us to believe in…Oh, and it’s not religious…& it’s got a lot in common with quantum physics…it’s a positive force that allows us to take control of our lives by leading ourselves with an open heart, wisdom & knowledge…it’s a good system.
Filed in CTNZEN |